Meeting Dates | Agendas | Minutes
Regular Monthly Meeting 2nd Monday of the month at 9:30 a.m.
- To establish a fixed date and time for the regular monthly meeting of the board of commissioners
- To facilitate the scheduling of regular monthly meetings of commissioners
- Chapter 68.52.270 RCW is the portion of the law that deals, in part, with monthly meetings of the board of commissioners.
- The regular monthly meeting of the board of commissioners shall be held on the second Monday of each month at 9:30 AM.
- If the date on of the regular monthly meeting falls on a U.S. legal holiday, the commissioners, by a majority vote, may elect to change the date of the meeting. If no such election takes place, the meeting shall be convened on the regularly scheduled date and time.
- The venue of the regular monthly meeting shall be the office building at the Lynden Cemetery
- No further notice of the regular monthly meeting of the board of commissioners, other than this policy, shall be deemed necessary
- It is noted that the first commissioners of the District, in their meeting on May 6, 1974, passed a motion to make the 2nd Monday of each month the regular meeting date for the District.